CFL 2.0! Our New Home in Livermore!
“NO Bootcamp, NO cardio kickboxing, Just 7,500 square feet dedicated to 100% CrossFit. Why? Cause it works and we believe in it.”
Better Together. Accountability is the glue that ties Commitment to Results.
“Having no mirrors in the gym allows us to focus on what matters, Effort and Movement"
Health is an Investment not an Expense.
Persistence and hard work is the nature of our Success.
“You must always be prepared to place a bet on yourself, your future, by heading in a direction that others seem to fear.” – Robert Greene
New to CrossFit
At CFL we believe in doing things the right way, and that begins with showing you why we are the best CrossFit gym, not telling you.
New to CrossFit?
The 1 on 1 orientation is a chance for us to get to know you and your goals! During the orientation we will discuss:
- What is CrossFit and how it works.
- What to expect from your coach, and what we expect from you.
- The CFL functional movement screening, we take a look at your range of motion and address any current or old injuries.
- Your goals and your why. This is about you and what you want out of your fitness journey.
- Nutrition guidance, it’s all about diet!
- We will cover a few of the basics CrossFit movements.
|Mon – Fri||5:30a – 6:30a||Tim Vierra|
|8:00a – 9:00a||Lindsey Youngman|
|9:00a – 10:00a||Lindsey Youngman|
|10:00a – 11:00a||Grace Elliott|
|12:00p – 1:00p||Jessica Beriastanos|
|3:30p – 4:30p||Tim Vierra|
|4:30p -5:30p||Tim Vierra|
|5:30p – 6:30p||Matt Souza|
|6:30p – 7:30p||Matt Souza|
|Sat||8:00a – 9:00a||Suzie Madrid|
|9:00a – 10:00a||Suzie Madrid|
|10:00a – 11:00a||Vince Lopez|
|Sun|| 9:00a – 10:00a
10:00a – 11:00a
|Mon||5:30p – 6:30p||Albert Gonzales|
|Wed||5:30p – 6:30p||Albert Gonzales|