CFL 2.0! Our New Home in Livermore!
“NO Bootcamp, NO cardio kickboxing, Just 7,500 square feet dedicated to 100% CrossFit. Why? Cause it works and we believe in it.”
Better Together. Accountability is the glue that ties Commitment to Results.
“Having no mirrors in the gym allows us to focus on what matters, Effort and Movement"
Health is an Investment not an Expense.
Persistence and hard work is the nature of our Success.
“You must always be prepared to place a bet on yourself, your future, by heading in a direction that others seem to fear.” – Robert Greene
For the purposes of this Agreement & Waiver, Pacific Fitness, LLC dba CrossFit Livermore shall be hereby referred to as “CFL”.
- MEMBER / PARTICIPANT acknowledges there are significant risks involved in all aspects of physical training. These risks include, but are not limited to: falls, which can result in serious injury or death, injury or death due to negligence on the part of self, training partner(s), or other people/participants around MEMBER/PARTICIPANT, as well as injury or death due to improper use or failure of equipment. MEMBER/PARTICIPANT agrees that this RELEASE & WAIVER of LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION of RISK and INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be, and is, a complete release of any responsibility of CFL, their principles, agents, employees and volunteers for personal injury and/or temporary or permanent disability or death and/or property loss/damage sustained by MEMBER/ PARTICIPANT while on premises. MEMBER/PARTICIPANT understands these risks and accept full responsibility for the risk of exposure to injury or death while participating in any activity or class while at CFL.
- MEMBER / PARTICIPANT claims no physical impairments or illnesses that will endanger self or others.
- MEMBER / PARTICIPANT voluntarily assumes all risks of personal injury, including temporary or permanent disability or death, property damage, economic losses, and/or other damages to MEMBER/PARTICIPANT resulting from or in any way associated with his/her entry on CFL premises or use of CFL facilities, amenities, services, equipment or participation in any activities or classes whether exercising or not.
- In consideration of the above-mentioned risks and hazards and in consideration of the fact that MEMBER/PARTICIPANT is willing and voluntarily participating in activities at CFL, the undersigned MEMBER/ PARTICIPANT releases CFL, their principles, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of actions, which are related to negligent acts or omissions of the above-mentioned parties. This agreement shall be binding upon MEMBER/PARTICIPANT (undersigned), undersigned successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns or transferees. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, MEMBER/PARTICIPANT (undersigned) agrees that the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full legal force and effect.
- MEMBER/PARTICIPANT hereby grants CFL and those acting on behalf of CFL with authority and permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, re-publish and advertise photographic portraits / images or videos of MEMBER/PARTICIPANT or in which MEMBER/PARTICIPANT may be included, in whole or in part, composite or distorted in character or form without in any and all media now or hereafter. MEMBER/PARTICIPANT waives any right to inspect or approved the finished product(s) and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
- MEMBER / PARTICIPANT warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age and that MEMBER/PARTICIPANT has the right to contract in his/her own name.
PARTICIPANT of CrossFit Livermore (CFL) confirms that, “I have read and understand this RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and acknowledge that I agree to its terms and sign it freely and voluntarily”.